A Case Management and Billing System for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors.
What is VIMS©?
VIMS is a case management, firm management, and billing system specifically designed for vocational counseling firms. It is equally well suited to L&I and third-party cases. We have designed it as a tool that both counselors and owners value and find easy to use.
New in our latest release:
- The ability for counselors and supervisors to view estimated CACO information before case closure, both on the screen and in printed reports.
- Case note spell checking.
By providing counselors with a single point of entry for case notes, billable time, and unbillable time, you can create case notes that accurately reflect the amount of time actually spent on a case.
Who Benefits from VIMS?
- Counselors value how it allows for easier tracking of vital case information, stores case notes, and automatically generates timesheets for both billable and non-billable time.
- Owners and managers value the ability to quickly view billings, receipts, and counselor productivity.
- Clients value the enhanced accuracy and consistency of case data.