Update the Map_Widget script for you solution.
1. Create a button in your solution where you would like to call the map from and call the Map_Widget script from that button. Please see the demo file included with the Map Widget for an example on the Contact Detail screen, upper left hand corner.
2. Locate the sections of code between the ###### symbols as shown in the screen captures below.
3. The first section allows you to put scripting for finding the found set you wish to be mapped. If you want to map the current found set, simply comment out lines 46 and 47.
4. Open the Set Variable script steps and replace the fields with fields from your solution. Please note the following:
The comments in the script provide further instructions.
Now, edit the MapWidgetGotoRecord script for your solution.
5. Change line 25 to reference the layout you would like the user to go to when the click the More Info link in the Google popup dialog.
6. Change line 29 to reference your primary key field (note that the variable name should not be modified)